- in a phd program for rhetoric and scientific and technical communication
- master’s thesis was about how some women developed identity in online spaces
- investigating ethos and identity in online social networks
what camera is used for the photography?
I have several cameras and use them all:
- Nikon D200
- Canon Powershot A570 IS
- Sony DSC-F828
- Minolta x-700 (film)
- Pentax Spotmatic F (film) (which I found at a yard sale for $5 US)
can I quote your words or use your photographs?
All content (including text, photographs, graphics, audio files, or any other original works) on these webpages and all pages within the domain, unless otherwise noted, is copyrighted.
Comment as truthfully as you want. Let me know if you found my words or images to be brilliant, silly, or mundane. I like honesty. Don’t, however, expect me to comment at your blog in return. I don’t want you to comment on my blogs to get comments back from me. I comment when I have the time and when I am moved to do so — not just to comment. I appreciate the comments that come in — good or bad — because you have made the effort to give me thoughtful feedback.
why did you delete my comment?
I reserve the right to delete off-topic, mean, defamatory, or rude comments that do not contribute to the particular discussion and/or post. All comments are the sole property of the writer. darmfield.com assumes no liability or responsibility for comments made by anyone other than the owner of this site.
- i love my nieces and nephews more than any thing in the world
- i would travel more if possible
- i love to write beautiful snail-mail letters with particular pens and paper picked out for the person receiving them
- i have two tattoos
- i have only my ears pierced
- i love music, movies, and good food (not necessarily in that order)
- i recycle as much as possible
- aberrant water usage drives me insane
- i like to take unexpected road trips
- i’ve been called granola girl and a geek girl (sometimes in the same sentence)
- thanksgiving is my favorite american holiday
- the environment and the protection of it is very important to me